Winged Hearts Pack
Hello, welcome to the Winged Hearts Pack! Please sign in or register.
Winged Hearts Pack
Hello, welcome to the Winged Hearts Pack! Please sign in or register.
Winged Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step into a wolf's paws as you roleplay with the Feather-Wolves. Live your wolven life with your pack, and try to survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Amazonas Magazine January February 2013
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 23:11 by Guest

» Amazonas Magazine January February 2013
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 23:04 by Guest

» Summer Den
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 3:14 by Chase

» A GIFTTTTTTTTTTTT
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 2:12 by Shimmer

» +:Nightingale & Maxcellus's Biography
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 18:03 by Nightingale

» Summer Hunting
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 18:02 by Nightingale

» A Wolf in the Rain (Rain and Sapphire)
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 17:18 by Rain

» Purdy's Life
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 23:58 by Purdy

» Theme Song
Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 15:45 by Raven

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Summer Den

Go down 
    +3
    Chase
    Shimmer
    Raven
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Rain

Rain

Claws : 93

Summer Den - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 23:06

Rain smiled. "Not too much, it isn't like you announced it to the pack, but when someone feels the same, I think it shows a lot more. Like, I feel... the way I feel... about Hawk, and you have the same feelings, but for Shimmer, so I know how it feels and so, it's obvious to me. Uh, I think I might have messed things up with Hawk, actually..." she frowned, looking at the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

Claws : 135

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 1:18

"I don't think you could've, it's actually pretty hard to do... what did you do?" Chase inquired, not meaning to be ruse, but curious all the same.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 2:17

"I had a nightmare, and having been the overly tired idiot I was, I went to his den, and fell asleep with him.", Rain mentally slapped herself for having been so stupid.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 23:30

Chase smiled. "Right, like he's going to hate you for that." He paused for a second. "Why don't you go talk to him?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

Claws : 147

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 0:59

Shimmer raised her eyes to see Sedge, then looked back at her paws, then at Sedge, "what do I do?" she asked innocently. The hummingbird just shook his head, "I'm not sure, why don't you talk to him about it?" Shimmer looked up, a smile on her face, "because I'm a---" she paused, thinking of a word other than chicken, "rabbit, they are scared of everything right?" she looked at him.

Sedge flapped his wings a few times, "yeah, they are. Go talk to him! I'll be right here when you come back," he promised. Shimmer rose, walking out of the den and over to Chase's. She stopped outside, taking a deep breath, then poked her head in. She saw him with Rain, both awfully close to each other. "Oh..." she whispered, turning to leave. She stopped when she was halfway back to her den. "I see how it is..." she said, louder now that she was away. She knew that Chase and Rain had both seen her, she had looked into his deep brown eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 2:06

Rain was about to answer about how she was scared to, when Shimmer walked in. "Errrrr... we weren't doing anything...", she muttered, embarrassed. "I think I'll go talk to him after all, thank you.", the fae said gratefully to her new friend, before running out to find Hawk.

Once Rain found the male, she grimaced, figuring this would be an annoying time to figure put her feelings.

"Hey, Hawk?" She called softly.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 3:30

Chase bolted out of the den. "Shimmer!" He called, then saw her halfway across the clearing. "Shimmer, we're just friends. I..." He took a deep breath. "I really like you. Not Rain, you."
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

Claws : 57

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 4:53

'Okay... The next time you see her... Ask her, tell her... Next time you see hjer no chickening out, I will hate myself forever if you do... Next time you see her..' Hawk thought breathing deeply, as soon as he turned around to go look for Rain, there she was, looking for him! 'To quick! Damn! I can't chicken out now! I got to tell her or she will never understand...' Hawk took in one more deep breath and stepped forward "Hey Rain" the brute smiled "I was just about to go look for you, I wanted to talk... When you came in the den that night..." His face emotionless, there was no possible way to tell what he might say next.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 19:33

Rain found her paws much more interesting at this point. She said quickly, "And...?", although it came out sounding rude, which the she-wolf had definitely not meant for.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 14:44

Hawk ignored the slightly rude tone. "That was one of the belst nights of my life... That morning when you left... You sounded as if I was going to dislike you for sleeping there with me, but the only thing I disliked was you leaving" the brute tookk a deep breath "I know we just met but.... I love you! More then the moon could love the stars" He stepped forward and rubbed his cheek up and down her neck, the down her flank and imprinting his scent on her to prove his over whelming love for Rain.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 16:37

Rain shut her eyes and licked the brute's shoulder. The brown wolf opened her silvery eyes as she talked, the setting sun only enhancing the purple flecks. "I love you too," she replied wholeheartedly, although praying silently that if this was a dream about to go wrong, to just let it happen already. She would rather have the nightmare than find out that this dream wasn't real.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 23:53

Hawk closed his eyes amd breathed in Rain's scent, to him, nothing could smell sweeter, those words made his heart pound, louder then the climax of a thunderstorm. The brute hadf one thing on his mind: Rain. He alwas wanted to his life to the fullest, always knowing he would be all right. Hawk opened his eyes slowly "Rai... Oh Rai" He mumbeled as he licked the side of Rain's neck, cheek then muzzle.
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 1:33

Shimmer turned, tears nearly welling over her lids. "You're really just friends?" she asked, pleading in her voice and eyes. Sedge looked at Shimmer and Chase, happy for her. Though they weren't mates yet, he could see it in their future.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 10:36

[Censored stuff]

Rain woke up with a happy feeling in her chest. She dumbly poked the wolf still sleeping next to her in the shoulder. "Get up, sleepy head, we still need to get back to camp," she said, voice rough with sleep. As the fae walked back, she saw Shimmer and Chase's tails as they disappeared into the bushes.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 6:58

'Wow... Me... Rain.... I can't believe we just...' As Hawk followed Rain Yuro flew down from above "Hey... You got down! High five bro!........ Never mind on the high five... Anyones I haven't seen you in ages!" The brute laughed "it has been awhile... Look at this beauty I got myself" Hawky whispered as he nodded while he watched Rain walk further in front of them "Oh by the way... You been seeing anyother hawks or falcons around? You know, have ya been thinking of getting a lady friend??" He asked "I have seen a few... But that is none of your concern" Night blushed "Now your madame awaits you... I have um... Things to do... Maybe we catch a hunt later... See ya" Hawk chuckeled as Yoru flew away "wait up!" He called after Rau as he ran to catch up.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 20:20

Rain simply smirked. "I can't wait to see Sapphy's reaction. She's going to tease me til the plague comes." the brown fae suddenly widened her eyes asif she realized something, and frowned.
    "Is it bad to be this happy just after a wolf died?" she asked.

It simply didn't really feel right, feeling escatic after a death.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:08

"Really." Chase said, hoping that she felt the same way as him....
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 2:30

Shimmer nodded, sniffing a little bit, "good. Then I have something---" she looked up, suddenly choking on words, "that I need to do," she said quickly, looking at her paws. "I'm sorry, please-- please excuse me," she dashed out of the clearing and hid her face in her paws.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 2:26

Chase sighed. Apparently she didn't feel the same way after all. Airis seemed to sweep out of nowhere. "Where were you?" Chase asked quietly.

Airis shrugged as well as a falcon can. "Hunting," She muttered, showing him her mouse. She knew something was wrong, but couldn't tell what and didn't have the heart to pry.

Chase nodded. "Okay." They headed back to camp.
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 7:02

Shim stayed where she was, a little ways away from the den site, and sobbed until Sedge came. "You didn't tell him, why not?" the little bird asked, patting Shimmers nose with his wing.

"I didn't want to disappoint him. He's all muscles and I can't bury a body of a wolf I didn't even know without bursting into tears!" she whined. "Tell him." Sedge ordered, as a big brother would order a sister to stan up for herself.

Shimmer's attention went to sedge. "ok." she whispered, trudging back to camp she found Chase. "We need to talk. Now." she said as strongly as she ould, which wasn't very strong.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 15:20

Chase nodded. "Okay." He distanced himself from the clearing, far enough away that they would not be overheard. "What is it?"
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 5:51

Shimmer swung her head from side to side in annoyance, "uuuuh I don't wand to tell you but I really do!" she exclaimed in frustration. "Chase... I uhh... uhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yeah. you know what I'm trying to say?"
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 14:33

Chase frowned slight. "Er.... not really." He replied, not frustrated, but he didn't want to get his hopes up again.
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 2:11

Shim got frustrated, mostly with herself for being too chicken to tell him. "Ugh! Chase I love you!" she barked, then immediately lowered her tail and flattened her ears. "Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry!" she whimpered, lowering her head, even though she was Beta.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 15:05

Chase smiled, almost laughing. "Why are you sorry?" He sobered up, and walked closer to her. "I.... I love you too."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Den
    Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next