Winged Hearts Pack
Hello, welcome to the Winged Hearts Pack! Please sign in or register.
Winged Hearts Pack
Hello, welcome to the Winged Hearts Pack! Please sign in or register.
Winged Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step into a wolf's paws as you roleplay with the Feather-Wolves. Live your wolven life with your pack, and try to survive.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Amazonas Magazine January February 2013
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 23:11 by Guest

» Amazonas Magazine January February 2013
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 23:04 by Guest

» Summer Den
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 3:14 by Chase

» A GIFTTTTTTTTTTTT
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 2:12 by Shimmer

» +:Nightingale & Maxcellus's Biography
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 18:03 by Nightingale

» Summer Hunting
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 18:02 by Nightingale

» A Wolf in the Rain (Rain and Sapphire)
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 17:18 by Rain

» Purdy's Life
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr - 23:58 by Purdy

» Theme Song
Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 15:45 by Raven

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Summer Den

Go down 
    +3
    Chase
    Shimmer
    Raven
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Chase

Chase

Claws : 135

Summer Den - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 20:12

(Okay!)
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

Claws : 147

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 20:24

Shimmer smiled, and looked at Sedge, then back at Raven, "I will rule beside you as long as I am breathing," she said quietly.

Sedge nodded his head, 'Beta's bird! Dios mío, Mother would be so proud!' he thought. The hummingbird fluttered his wings and pecked Shimmers nose gently, giving it a lick that she probably couldn't feel.

Shim laughed as Sedge danced a little, "relax, Sedge go drink some honeysuckle," she said, her laughter easing.

(( Question: Can we make it so that only the wolf that is with the bird can hear the actual bird?

EX: Shimmer is the only wolf that can understand Sedge; Chase is the only wolf that can understand Airis; Raven is the only wolf that can understand Krist?)
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Claws : 218

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 20:32

(Indeed. Usually, the brothers or sisters would feel uncomfortable talking with others, if they could.)
    Raven nodded. "Alright, then, Chase. Would you mind just checking around? I think I smelled something earlier."
    She smiled as Krist dropped a chunk of orange furred-meat by her. "Thank you, dear brother," she whispered.
    "Of course, ma'am. Raven, I also found something. I figured it was just a bear passing by, but it could be more. Brown fur. Not a deer, not a wolf, not a bear. I don't know what it is."
    "Just a bear? Krist, you are asking for a fight with one." Raven chuckled.
    "But, as for that... yes, I smelled something. I don't know what it is. Probably harmless."

(I made a plotline that none of you know *evilsnicker*)
    Back to top Go down
    https://whpack.rpg-board.net
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 21:58

(I meant most of the time, like, if the bird is talking to their brother or sister then only the wolf can hear it.)

Shimmer looked around, wondering if Raven would allow her wout for some more elk, maybe she could tow it back. The female called Sedge over and then trotted to chase, "pretty, what is her name?"

Sedge hovered around Airis' head, "Hi, I'm Sedge. Who're you? You're so pretty," he said, his eyes sparkling at the falcons feathers.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 22:22

"Krist, if you want, you can go make friends."
    "I know. I stay with you cause it is painful to be without you,", Krist said sarcastically.
    "Awwww!" She rolled her eyes, her tone joking.
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

Claws : 54

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 23:07

Vento walked silently through the woods. Velare perched on his shoulder. The colorful bid stood out against vento's deep brown hues. "go scout a head," he tolled the bird. He didn't want to be seen by the forest inhabitants. He could smell the wolves, he just didn't know were they were. "Of coarse!" Velare said excitedly, if it meant he could talk to people he would do it.
    Velare fluttered through the trees, looking for sines of life. In the near distance he heard voices and flew towards them. There in a clearing he saw three wolves conversing. 'Oh wolves,' near all the canines he saw other birds. None of them were as colorful as him, but then again who would be. He chirped happily and landed on a branch. His long tail feathers dangling below him. 'I will watch them for a bit,' he decided, 'to make sure their nice and trust worthy,' he flew down to a branch right over the wolves and watched them wondering if they would noticed him by his bright red breast.
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 3:31

As Shimmer was about to leave camp, she heard a wolf bark. Her tail lowered and she felt Sedge tense.

Sedge moved to Shimmers head, ready to shreik for help. "Let's go." he said quietly, knowing that they were the only two that heard the shout.

Shimmer took a few steps forward, then raised her head and tail, she walked though the brush until she came nose to nose with a brown male. "I-" she stuttered then steadied her voice, "I am Shimmer On the Moonlit Water, Female Beta of this pack, and you are coming with us to see our alphess." she said sternly.

Sedge nodded and snapped a tweet at the male, then grabbed one of his ears and began pulling his towards the camp.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

Claws : 57

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 18:25

(Is it aloud to already know your bird? Because he and him have been buds for like ever. I will edit if I have to)

::Hawk::

Hawk ran as fast as he could, the wind ruffling threw his fur. Yuro following, side by side, sharp unnecessary turns, slicing the air "Haha come on!" Hawk laughed. *Scaw!* A high pitched noise came ringing from above. The brute stopped at a screeching halt "What is it? Wolves? Go check them out? You are so persuasive..." Yuro hopped on his shoulder and the continued to walk over to the forest area and away from the fields. When they arrived he noticed that all the other wolves had birds of their own "Hey that's so cool guess we aren't the only one." Hawk whispered as Yuro tucked his two feathers that had been plucked two years ago back behind his ear. Assuming they were friendly... "Hi, I'm Hawk and this is night"
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 19:43

Raven looked over at the wolf who had suddenly appeared. The first thing she noticed- he already had a bird. Feather-Wolf.
    She grinned as she walked to the male. "Hello there! This is Winged Hearts Pack- but I assume that would be apparent at some point?" the female said, flcking her pierced ear.

(Of course. By pierced, btw, I mean the feathers.)
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 23:53

Chase looked at the newcomer inquisitively. 'He already has a brother?' He thought. Airis sat on his shoulder still, like the proud bird she was.

Ari ruffled her feathers indignantly. 'A hawk?' She thought, full of contempt. Hawks could be such show-offs. But then again, she thought, so could falcons. But most of the time, it was the hawks.

Chase felt Ari's suspicious contempt from the way she dug her claws in the tiniest bit and ruffled her feathers. 'Funny, it's like I've known her for years.' He glanced at the falcon on his shoulder. "Trust them?" He whispered.

"Nope- well, not the hawk. The bird hawk, I mean. Not the wolf." She whispered back. She'd had a bad run in with a hawk once. She hadn't trusted once since. Chase only nodded, like he'd suspected as much.
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 0:35

"I am Shimmer On the Moonlit Water, Female Beta of this pack, and you are coming with us to see our alphess."
    Venot stiffened, 'let go of my ear, bird!' he though but didn't dare say it. "Im Vento sotto del ala," he said a bit timidly. "and Velare should be around hear...." just as he mentioned the quetzal the bird flew down in front of the fea. "Hello ma'am," he said with an over done bow. "I am Velare at your service.
    Velare looked up and saw a little humming bid, "What pretty feathers," he said hopping to receive a compliment. "Lets us go to you home and meet your leader!" Vel chirped and landed on Vento's head. Showing off his brightly colored feathers.
    Back to top Go down
    Shimmer

Shimmer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 2:58

"I'll mind my feathers if you mind yours!" Sedge snapped, angry that he had a bird matching his brightness. "Shimmer, you shouldn't let him talk to you like that, you're Bettess now." he whispered.

Shimmer nodded, "I will take you to my Alphess, but I warn you, she doesn't much appreciate trespassers." she said, raising her tail to show dominance and walking forth to the den site. "Raven, we have visitors." she barked.
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 3:36

A hard ball formed in Vento's stomach, 'Im dead,' he concluded, 'so dead,' he turned to Velare. Vel seemed quite disheveled. "Did you hear that bird! I bet he's jealous that my feathers are so bright," Vel said to Vento. "I bet your right," Vento rolled his eyes. "Whats your problem?" Vel asked. "Oh iI have no problem," Vento said nervously, "Just that were going to die!"
    Velare shook his head, "We're not going to die, Im sure she'll be kinder then you think,"
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 20:16

Raven watched as Shimmer brought back another male. This one as well had a bird. "Ello, there," she said a politely as possible. She would be fine with one loner, that was normal, but two?
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 0:21

"Hello," Vento said with a polite dip of the head. "Im Vento sotto del ala," he siad as loudly as he dared. Fear pumped through him, he didn't want to be in the middle of a pack. 'I hope their some what kind,' he thought.
    "Hello, madam," Velare said with a regal bow. "I am Velare at your service," he popped up sowing off his read breast, "We are passing through, meaning no harm," he continued before Vento finally whispered 'quit it!' to him.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

Claws : 93

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 0:32

Rain watched with interest, but continued to listen to the voice of Kiba rant about her being a stalker inside her head. She sub-conciously stepped forward, and didn't realize her action until Sapphire gripped her ear in her beak.
    In front of her were three males, one including the male who the she-wolf had 'stalked', or, Rain liked to call it- 'surviving off of'.
    One was a handsome male, who she had heard be called Chase, and the other, had a bird called Velare apparently.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 0:39

"Hmm. Vento, female, and Hawk. You all have birds, meaning you have Feather-Blood. Meaning I am to welcome you three with open paws. Vento, then, may keep your name. It seems you were already named by pack guidelines. Hawk, you shall be known as Hawk Running with Night. And, you, female?"
    Raven said, mustering all the courage she had left and still straining to have a polite tone.
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 0:45

"My name is Rain. When I was younger, my mother said that if I ever found the mountains, then there might be wolves, and to tell them my name was Rain Falls at Night, though."
    Rain said quietly. Sapphire watched the other birds intently. She knew birds of the forests.
    Hummingbirds, they were usually the same. Annoying and cowardice.
    Hawks, stay away from them- they ate you.
    Ravens were ok, as long as they weren't extremely hungry.
    The other bird, she didn't know.
    Falcons, were creepy.

Rain watched the female, the black one. She edged near Hawk, who had been her protection without knowing it. His presence had kept bears away, and she ate the remnants of his hunts.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 1:45

Hawk talked to the other wolves, little bit about their birds and abit about themselves, answering their questions and what not. Another wolf who claimed herself as Rain, came in, maybe becausse she was nervous? What ever the reason she edged towards him, she smelled familiar but didn't look familiar "Night? No? That's what I thought..." Hawk faced the female "Hello, My name is Hawk and this is my companion, Night" he smiled flicking Yuro with his ear.

Last edited by Hawk on Wed 11 Apr - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 2:12

Rain smiled. "I'm Rain, this is Sapphire. So, um... where did you and Night meet?"
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 2:44

"Me and Night? The day before me and my littermate were going to be apprenticed I was freaking out and when I was hiding in a field Yur- I mean night swooped down from the air and landed right in front of me, I was confused at first but he knew what he was doing, anyways we became buddies and he watched become apprenticed, it was such a big deal back then... After about a year we left to travel the world..." Hawk liked this girl, he wasn't sure what it was about her but he knew they would be friends 'Friends?' Hawk thought 'I want to be more then friends... What the heck! I just met her!' The brute shook the thought out og his head "What about you and Sapphire?" He asked wanting to learn more about this lovely fae.

Last edited by Hawk on Wed 11 Apr - 20:08; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 3:00

"I was being chased by my brothers, and stopped once I found the mountains, I knew they wouldn't follow me further... I had to eat berries, because I couldn't find any prey, and Sapphire came and showed me some. She's stuck with me since,", Rain cringed as she mentioned her brothers.
    Back to top Go down
    Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 3:11

Chase sighed, and turned to Raven. "Is there a particular den for fliers? I'm quite tired." Then a thought occured to him. (WOAH!) "That is okay, right? I mean, you don't need me to do anything?"

Airis chuckled at Chase's stumbling. "Gonna go hunt," She said quietly, and took to the air.

Chase nodded as Airis left, then turned his attention back to Raven.
    Back to top Go down
    Vento

Vento

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 3:31

Hmm. Vento, female, and Hawk. You all have birds, meaning you have Feather-Blood. Meaning I am to welcome you three with open paws. Vento, then, may keep your name. It seems you were already named by pack guidelines.
    "thank you," Vento dipped his head grateful to be accepted. Velare smiled, "Tolled you it wasn't going to be so bad," Vento chuckled and smiled at his friend. "excuse me raven. What will our" He flicked a tail at Velare, "rank be?" he asked hopping he wasn't disrupting anything.
    Back to top Go down
    Hawk

Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 3:35

Hawk never had any real family problems so he couldn't connect, he had often seen brothers or sisters bullying their younger siblings, by the sounds of it, Rain left because of them "Don"t worry I am here and I won't let anyone hurt you" He blurted out litterally the second she stopped talking 'Oh shit! That was supposed to be in my head!' Hawk blushed slightly and turned away looking at the ground with his ears flattened on his head. "Okay this just got awkawrd" Yuro chirped quietly "Um maybe later..." And took off into the air.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Den   Summer Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Den
    Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next